Location : Mulund (West), Mumbai
Years ago you probably expressed your identity by tearing pages from magazines and gluing them onto poster board. You spent hours on that poster to make it reflect who you thought you were, who you wanted to become. Russet Studio is a fast growing Furniture brand that offers explicitly that space where you intended to be.
Our customers find exceptional value in both the products and services we offer. Selling “Russet Direct” allows us to sell for up-to 50% less than comparable product brands.
Russet Studio is currently offering an amazing opportunity for the right leader to join our management team in Mumbai. We are seeking a dedicated and motivated, Sales Manager who is energized and ready to hit the ground running.
As a Sales Manager, you will promote and build Russet reputation as the #1 Furniture Brand in India while completing various operational duties.
Russet Studio places value on Integrity, Inclusiveness, Inspiration, Innovation and Roots Not Fruits and provide an environment that rewards high performance and fosters individual growth. We are GROWING!
Russet Studio has plans of setting up an Experience Centre and projects substantial growth in the coming years. This is a wonderful stage to join the team that will set the foundation team for the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead the charge toward selling through various channels
- Map potential customers and generate leads for the organization.
- Enthused to close targeted sales through effective planning & budgeting
- Complete operational duties like reviewing of sales orders, maintaining of MIS, in-house inventory, etc.
- Evaluate Market Research data and identify key drivers in making good selling business decisions
- Develop innovative initiatives for stakeholder engagement and up selling
- Provide inputs for brand promotion
- Develop seamless communication with the customers and the cross functional support teams
- Provide positive communication in the delivery of all company initiatives by adhering to the company’s Vision, Mission, & Values
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Outstanding oral presentation and above average written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (people person), strong ethical behaviors.
- Adaptability, dependability, resourcefulness, critical thinking, negotiation skills, attention to detail & organized
- Ability to educate cross functional teams by establishing and maintain great working relationships
- Management degree in Business / Sales & Marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years proven experience in the furniture / retail management industry.
- Proficient with personal computers with a solid knowledge of MS Excel & Word.